Calculated using computerised mapping techniques by Harley Street facial cosmetic surgeon Dr Julian De Silva, the "Golden Rule " is a scientific equation that can be used to calculate how beautiful or handsome a person is.
The elements are eye position, forehead, face shape, nose width and length, nose base and lip width, chin and lips.
According to this method these are the "Top 10 Most Beautiful Celebs" :
TOP 10: World's most handsome men
1. Robert Pattinson - 92.15 per cent
2. Henry Cavill - 91.64 per cent
3. Bradley Cooper - 91.08 per cent
4. Brad Pitt - 90.51 per cent
5. George Clooney - 89.91 per cent
6. Hugh Jackman - 89.64 per cent
7. David Beckham - 88.96 per cent
8. Idris Elba - 88.01 per cent
9. Kanye West - 87.94 per cent
10. Ryan Gosling - 87.48 per cent