News

Cayman Islands weather forecast: 28-29 November

Nov 28, 2017 Weather

  A slack pressure gradient across the Caribbean will continue to support light winds and seas across the Cayman area while the surface trough, near Grand Cayman, will continue to support cloudy skies, showers and possible thunder during the for the next 24 hours. Radar images show scattered showers in and around the Cayman area moving towards the northeast.         Tue 85°F 74°F FORECAST Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with a 40% chance of morning showers and possible thunder. WINDS Easterly at 5 to 10 knots. SEA STATE Slight with wave heights 1 to 3 feet. Wed 86°F 74°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with a 30% chance of showers. WINDS East to northeasterly at 5 to 10 knots SEA STATE Slight with wave heights of 1 to 3 feet. Thu 86°F 75°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with a 30% chance of showers. WINDS East to northeast at 10 to 15 knots. SEA STATE Slight to moderate with wave heights of 2 to 4 feet. Fri 86°F 75°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with a 20% chance of showers. WINDS East to northeast at 10 to 15 knots. SEA STATE Moderate with wave heights of 3 to 5 feet Sat 86°F 75°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with a 20% chance of showers. WINDS East to northeast at 10 to 15 knots. SEA STATE Moderate with wave heights of 3 to 5 feet.