News

Cayman Islands weather forecast: 4-5 December

Dec 04, 2017 News

  Synopsis   Moderate to fresh east to northeasterly winds and rough seas are expected to continue across the Cayman area for the next 24 hours as a high pressure system builds over the southeast US. Radar images show isolated showers west and southeast of Grand Cayman moving southwest.         Mon 85°F 77°F FORECAST Mainly fair skies with a less than 20% chance of showers. WINDS Northeast to east at 15 to 20 knots. SEA STATE Rough with wave heights of 4 to 6 feet.Small craft should exercise caution over open waters. Tue 86°F 77°F FORECAST Mainly fair skies with a less than 20% chance of showers. WINDS Northeast to east at 15 to 20 knots becoming 10 to 15 knots by evening. SEA STATE Moderate to rough with wave heights of 4 to 6 feet. Small craft should exercise caution over open waters. Wed 86°F 77°F FORECAST Mainly fair skies with a less than 20% chance of showers. WINDS Northeast to east at 10 to 15 knots becoming 5 to 10 knots by evening. SEA STATE Moderate with wave heights of 3 to 5 feet. Thu 86°F 73°F FORECAST Mainly fair skies with a less than 20% chance of showers today becoming Partly cloudy tonight with a 30% chance of shower. WINDS East to northeast at 5 to 10 knots. SEA STATE Slight with wave heights of 1 to 3 feet. Fri 86°F 74°F FORECAST Cloudy skies with a 50% chance of shower and possible thunder. WINDS East to northeast at 5 to 10 knots today, northeasterly 10 to 15 knots tonight. SEA STATE Slight with wave heights of 1 to 3 feet.