News

Cayman Islands weather forecast for 23-24

Nov 23, 2017 Weather

    Isolated showers are expected over the Cayman area for the next 24 hours in association with a surface trough over the Cayman area. Radar images show scattered showers over the Cayman area moving towards the northeast.         Thu 86°F 76°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with cloudy spells and a 40% chance of showers and possible thunder. WINDS Variable at 5 knots. SEA STATE Smooth to slight with wave heights less than 2 feet. Fri 86°F 75°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with cloudy spells and a 40% chance of showers and possible thunder. WINDS Variable at 5 knots. SEA STATE Smooth to slight with wave heights less than 2 feet. Sat 84°F 74°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with cloudy spells and a 30% chance of showers. WINDS Northerly at 5 to 10 knots. SEA STATE Slight with wave heights of 1 to 3 feet. Sun 83°F 72°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with cloudy spells and a 30% chance of showers and possible thunder. WINDS Northerly at 10 to 15 knots. SEA STATE Slight to moderate with wave heights of 2 to 4 feet. Mon 87°F 76°F FORECAST Partly cloudy skies with a 20% chance of showers. WINDS Northeast at 10 to 15 knots SEA STATE Moderate with wave heights of 3 to 5 feet.